- Need a quick vacation. Big Bear is a great spot this time of year. The Robinhood Inn has suites for $120 a week day including a Jacuzzi tub and a partial lake view. Call Peter at 909-866-4643 for a reservation. The Corona Virus has not hit the Mountain.
- Tantalum is now open for lunch. It is wonderful. Try the Heirloom Tomato Salad for $16. It easily feeds 2. The Kobe Sliders are one of my favorites as well as the Chicken Lettuce Wraps. They open at 11:30 am. Great food and view.
- Captain Jack’s located on PCH in Sunset Beach is open and I have to say their Prime Rib Quesadilla is amazing. Of course they are known for King Crab Legs and Prime Rib. Call for reservations at 562-592-2514. They open at 5 or 4:30 on weekends.
- Schooner Or Later is rocking again. Try the new Grilled Chicken Sandwich or any of their Salads.
- In need of a new Dentist? Try Dr. Nancy William located at 5220 Clark Avenue, Suite 435, Lakewood…call 562-866-0406 for an appointment or check out the website www.LakewoodSmiles.Com. Dr. William is fantastic!
PLEASE STAY SAFE Cheers!…Hot Lips
Life Is Short…Be Good To Yourself!
Peggy Chism (562) 896-5754.